Simples things can make a BIG difference how your roof weathers the winter. Some signs are obvious, like missing shingles or leaks in the house. But don’t forget to look at these little things as well. If there are things you find that you are unsure of, call a professional for help. A quick inspection might let you know everything is ok, or what action is needed.
- Trim Low Hanging Branches: Don’t wait til they fall from snow and ice.
- Remove Debris: A simple sweep or eave blow can make the difference.
- Get a Professional Inspection: Give us a call we can come take a look.
- Check Chimney Flashing: Check to see if there are any areas of deterioration or leaking.
- Check Attic for Signs of Mold: A quick look will give you an indication of ventilations issues you might have.
- Clean Your Gutters!